Friday, July 30, 2010

Against the Knowledge



 Corinthians 10:4,5


Bringing every thought into captivity  to the obedience of Christ.


I love this verse...


For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal; but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself (Against) the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.


This is the just the best word...I would be careful going up Against God's word. Rejoice, Rejoice!
Every thought!!! I love it!!!


Satan, you may remind us of our past, but let me remind you of your future!


"Who will tell you words by which you and all your household will be saved." Acts 11:14
I got the joy, joy, joy, joy, down in my heart, down in my heart to stay~I got the love, love, love, love, down in my heart, down in my heart to stay...Thank you, Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment